Interested in the diverse field of public health? Then the Adelaide University Public Health Student Society (AUPHSS) is the place for you!
The AUPHSS aims:
1) To promote current issues in public health
2) To establish a common place for individuals interested in public health to network
3) To promote the diversity and importance of public health
4) Assist students in their public health careers
5) To support students in public health promotion
Holding fun and informative activities, such as:
-attending public health conferences
-promoting health issues/ policies
-social events (pub-crawls, bbq's etc.)
and anything else our fantastic members suggest!
Membership is free!
Contact us on facebook or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.