How to Start a New Club
If you wish to join, start or run a club at Adelaide University, please review the instructions below.
If you have interested in starting a new club or affiliating an existing club, please follow the instructions on this page.
In order to affiliate a club must be able to meet the following conditions:
- it should not duplicate the activities of an existing club.
- you must have a minimum of 10 members
Please follow the steps below to list your club:
- Register your details to create a new account on this site. If you are already registered, simply sign in at the top of this page.
- Enter the details of your new club here.
- Once you have created this new entry, use the menu system to enter your club's members and assets.
- Use the menu system to select "Submit Club".
- On the "Submit Club" page, download the insurance form, fill it out, and return it to the Adelaide University Union either in person, by fax or by email.
- Press "Submit Club for Approval" and you are done!
Start a New Club