This is where you can find everything you need to know about booking rooms and equipment on campus.
Registered clubs can exclusively hire rooms and equipment from the Union. Even better, equipment is free to use on campus!
To check if your booking has been approved, login to My Club and click the link to resource bookings. Here you can find a list of all current and previous bookings.
Bookings must be made before 1pm on the weekday before the room or equipment is required.
If you book Clubs rooms or equipment outside of 9-5, Monday-Friday, you will need to go to the Security Office to arrange access to the space. They’ll know to expect you and can unlock the building. Equipment can then be collected from the equipment room in the Clubs Lounge.
- Clubs Lounge Room : Can not be booked before 4pm Monday - Friday. Bookings outside of these hours will be declined.
- Fix Student Lounge : Ground floor only. Can not be booked before 4pm Monday - Friday. Bookings outside of these hours will be declined. Bookings are subject to approval by Clubs Admin. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We have heaps of equipment available, including speaker systems, marquees, and giant jenga!
- Chairs (15 available)
- BBQ Kits (BBQ NOT INCLUDED) (3 available)
- Catering Kits (3 available)
- Cold water urn (1 available)
- Electric Frying Pan (1 available)
- Electric Kit (1 available)
- Giant Jenga (1 available)
- Hot water urn (1 available)
- Ladder (1 available)
- Large Esky (2 available)
- Lectern (1 available)
- Marquee (3x3 metres) (3 available)
- Microphone (2 available)
- Microphone Stands (2 available)
- Popcorn Machine (1 available)
- Portable Speakers (2 available)
- Projector and Portable Screen (2 available)
- Small Esky (1 available)
- Speaker Kits (2 available)
- Speaker Sets (2 available)
- Speaker Stand Sets (2 available)
- Trestle Table (10 available)
BBQs can be hired for club events through the Union. To find out more information and request hire, click here.
For all Hub bookings please visit the Hub Central website.
The University is responsible for most room bookings on campus. This includes the Mayo Cafe, outdoors spaces, lecture theatres and tutorial rooms, and Union House spaces other than the Mayo, Eclipse Room, Harry Medlin Room, and Irene Watson.
Bookings can be made through the University bookings system. To access the bookings system, you will need to be either on campus or logged into the University’s virtual private network (VPN).
If the room you would like to book is not listed or you have any questions, you can contact the University Bookings and Events Officer, Toni Pihodnya.
Contact : Toni Pihodnya
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 8313 5151
- Goodman Lawns
- Walter Young Garden
- Barr Smith Lawns
- The Cloisters
- Pfitzner Court
- Maths Lawns
Halls & Theatres
- Bonython Hall
- Scott Theatre
- All Lecture Theatres
- Rumours Cafe
- Margaret Murray Room
- WP Rogers Room
- Canon Poole Room
- Union Cinema
Union House Bookings and Catering
The University of Adelaide Club, the business responsible for the Unibar and events catering on campus, and several function rooms in Union House.
University of Adelaide Club
Contact Phone : 8313 3077
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rooms (Union House): Eclipse Room, Margaret Murray Room.