If you are studying any degree related to education, we would love to hear from you. Why not earn money tutoring in whilst improving your craft as an educator? Tutoring is highly flexible and rewarding.
Are you enthusiastic about helping others build their confidence?
We are looking for experienced tutors for all grades and subjects (Primary and Secondary), who want to make a difference by providing a personalised, one to one approach to in-home tutoring. In particular, you must be able to demonstrate creativity in your approach and the ability to adapt and engage with students who have different learning styles.
Special needs experience is required/a bonus.
What's in it for you?
• Flexible hours - you work your own schedule
• Work within your local area
• We find the students for you and ensure the perfect fit
• Be part of a supportive network
• All homes have been pre-screened for you
What we're looking for:
• Subject matter experts at all levels
• Strong educational background (Year 12 minimum)
• Excellent communication/presentation skills
• A positive attitude, great initiative and exceptional people skills
• Excellent work ethic
First impressions count! We'll be looking to see:
• How responsive you are during the application process
• How enthusiastic and committed you are
• How good your communication skills are
You must have:
• A valid drivers licence and a car is preferred.
• Working With Children Check (Employee)
Does this sound like you?
Please send in your resume, cover letter to email@example.com