TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRICE AND PAYMENT
Unless otherwise stated, all prices quoted are in Australian dollars and where applicable, inclusive of goods and services tax (GST). Any fees and charges (e.g. delivery fees) imposed by these terms also include GST where applicable.
The Adelaide University Union reserves the right to change or alter prices of goods on the website without notice to you. If you have already submitted an order at a particular price, there will be no change or alteration to that price (provided your order is not affected by a pricing error, in which case the procedure in clause 5.4 will apply).
For each order, we will charge you and you agree to pay:
(a) the price (which is the price at the time the order is submitted); and
(b) the delivery fee.
Any payment for an order must be cleared by the Adelaide University Union online before goods are despatched. If your payment cannot be processed, your order will be rejected and you will be notified of this. If a credit card payment cannot be processed you should contact your card issuer first to try to resolve the problem, or use an alternative payment method to continue with your order.
You will receive an order confirmation by email once payment has been processed.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- The Adelaide University Union exchange / refund policy for University merchandise and apparel complies with consumer rights.
- The Adelaide University Union accepts items for a refund/exchange within 14 days from purchase and MUST be accompanied with proof of purchase.
- Item must be returned in original condition, including full packaging/ tags.
- Please choose carefully as refunds/exchanges will not be given for change of mind. (Incorrect sizes may be exchanged for the correct size, provided the product is in its original condition)
- The Adelaide University Union may offer a refund/exchange if an item is deemed faulty – i.e. if the item does not do what it claims it will, is unsafe, is significantly different to the description or has a problem that prevents you from using it.
- Refunds will be made to the same credit card (or tender type) that was charged for the original purchase.
- If the Adelaide University Union online store processes a refund under these terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to process the refund within 5 business days. Your receipt of your refund will depend on the period of time it takes your financial institution to finalise the refund. - The Adelaide University Union will provide a refund or replacement if goods are faulty.
- Please choose carefully as refunds will not be given for change of mind. (Incorrect sizes may be exchanged for the correct size, provided the product is in its original condition)
- Purchases may be returned for a refund (if faulty) or exchange within 30 days from date of purchase as long as the item is returned in its original condition with ALL packaging intact and receipts are provided.
- If you wish to return/exchange an item purchased online, please contact the Adelaide University Union to notify them that you are returning an item. Staff will be able to advise you on the best method to post your item and can discuss the returns process with you.
- When returning an item, please include the following:
- original receipt
- original packaging/tags
- please attach your full name, contact number & return postage address to the item
- If the item is being returned due to a fault, please include a note to describe the fault and any relevant information (e.g. if the item has been washed, how it has been used, if you have tried to fix the fault and how etc)
- In the event of a faulty item being sent, The Adelaide University Union will cover any postage costs incurred (subject to the item being sent via the advised method for returns).
- In the event of an exchange for an unwanted good (incorrect size, etc), the Adelaide University Union is not liable for any postage charges incurred.
- It is a condition of Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and other card schemes that refunds be processed on the same card as the original payment was made in order to minimise the possibility of fraudulent activity on cards. The Adelaide University Union is required to comply with all card scheme rules in order to be able to accept these card types, and as such, all of your refunds will be credited to the card you used for your order.