The U-Crew plays a vital role in helping the Union to deliver events across the year.
If you’re looking to get hands on with your campus this is the crew for you!
*COVID-19 Update- Due to event restrictions resulting from COVID-19, there are not currently any scheduled U-Crew opportunities available. Our Change Makers program still has opportunities listed so we reccomend heading there to get involv ed at the moment!
The U-Crew are involved with events such as:
- Members Lunches
- Native Food Market
- Mid-Year Orientation
- Health and Wellbeing events
U-Crew responsibilities can include:
- Setting up and packing down events
- Welcoming students
- Handing out food and drink
- Supervising games and activities
- Helping with sign-ups and registrations
- Assisting with pre-event preparation and stock management
All U-Crew members have access to the Volunteer Rewards Program.