Student Care offers independent information, advocacy, support and referral across a range of academic, administrative and welfare issues to all students enrolled at the University of Adelaide.
The Education and Welfare Officers at Student Care are all highly qualified social workers, familiar with supporting students to understand and navigate both University systems and processes along with those of external agencies.
Appointments are offered in person, by phone or Zoom, noting some enquires can be addressed by email. We will be guided by your preference. Please phone or email email@example.com to make your appointment.
We are open 9am to 5pm each weekday.
We provide advice, support and advocacy on a range of University related matters which include:
- Unsatisfactory Academic Progress
- Student grievances and appeals
- Replacement Exams/Alternative Assessments (MACA)
- Academic Integrity Breaches, e.g. Plagiarism. collusion, contract cheating
- Fee Refunds and Remissions
- Re-mark and Assessment matters
- Enrolments/ Restrictions
- Retrospective Withdraw No Fail (RWNF) (also referred to as Variation to Enrolment)
Behaviour and Conduct
Additionally we are available to provide information, referral and advocacy with external agencies for e.g., Centrelink and SACAT